domingo, 5 de outubro de 2008

Moonbright


The moon has always fascinated me , since I was a little girl when I watched it "chasing" me in the streets of my home town. When travelling with my parents, the moon continued to chase our car.....everywhere.....The moon inspires humans since the beginning of times. No wonder poets write about it and lovers cry in its light. The civilizations kept time looking at it. The sisters suffer influence of it periodically, the witches thrive in its power. What power!

It´s wonderful to sit under the moonlight and just spend time.


Thinking about Itajai, I write to the moon.....



The moon is high


and bright with tears


The wind sweeps dry leaves


in the streets


Interrupted silence


Leaves, dogs, wings


Moonlight


Continuous silence


My heart, alone.


The full moon


Moonbright.

Nenhum comentário: